Thursday, November 8, 2012

What oh, what do you say?

When your heart wants one thing and your mind tells you it's a really bad idea?
When you want romance and someone offers you comfort instead?
When you want something that can grow into love and all you get is an offer to make out?
When you really want to take them up but you know that it violates everything you believe in?

These choices are hard, but that's why you have morals... in order to know what to do when every choice seems like the right thing to do, but you know they aren't. I am worth more than comfort. I am worth a great romance. I am worth dying for and I will treat myself as such for once in my life. I will have the courage to say that I am not going to settle for less than what I know and want, and the truth is that in spite of my biological clock, in spite of my intuition and my longing for comfort, at the end of the day I want love. I want a relationship that will end with me coming home to be with the same man day after day, year after year until we are in heaven standing before the Lord. I want someone to say that I am worth it, because for the first time in my life I know I am and I will not settle for less!

No comments:

Post a Comment